THREE HEAVENS DECLARATIONS
* In a God you can know, experience and have a relationship with and who can be more real to you than any human being.
* In the same way that no one can experience chocolate for you, no one can experience God for you.
* The Bible and the Gospel is all about a Dad who wants His kids back.
* Sin didn’t separate God from us; it separated us from God. He never ceases passionately pursuing us all of our days.
* The whole reason Jesus came and died and rose again was so that we could be with His Father.
* You were a dream in God’s heart since before time began, and He’s been longing for you to be born. His dream for you is written in your DNA, and He’s even more interested in your dreams coming true than you are.
* Only you can do what you do in the way that you do it.
* We don’t need money because God doesn’t need money. We need provision and God is more than able and willing to provide all we need.
* It is impossible for God to be stingy. He only knows how to give generously.
* The Church is the world-wide body & community of Christ. It isn’t a business or an institution. It’s a family.
* We are God’s princes and princesses, and true royalty treat others in a way that makes them feel like royalty too.
* The reason we love superheroes so much is because deep down we know we were created to be superhuman – His super and our human – 100% God & 100% us.
* There is no three-point plan to Christianity. There is only one point – Jesus. The key to the supernatural lifestyle is to seek first the King of the Kingdom.
*Rest isn’t about activity or inactivity. It’s an attitude of the heart. It’s about coming into alignment with God’s heartbeat, and His heartbeat is “I love you…I love you…I love you…”
* We love because he first loved us. Our only job is to receive His love. Out of His love for us we love Him, and out of our love for Him we love others and ourselves.
* Being with Him is the only important thing to God. Everything else comes out of that.
* Holy Spirit is fully God and lives inside of us. Holy Spirit is both powerful & intimate and is the source of all wisdom & creativity. Holy Spirit has chosen to be vulnerable to our affections and deserves nothing less than passionate, fully-abandoned, wonder-filled, God-lovers.
* The spirit realm is real. God is good, big & able, and mad crazy bonkers in love with you. Anything is possible with God.
* We are Creative World-Changers!